Convention stuff

Well, after a long drive through the mountains of Arkansas at the
recommendation of some fellow Alfisti, I am back at Mastro, trying to
catch up.
	Arkansas was really nice, and Eureka Springs is gorgeous. Time to go
back! Great roads!
	It was nice to see old friends and make new ones there. Great job, KC
area Alfa clubs!
	Nice to see some of the "One Lap of America" hosts, The Mackeys,
(thanks for the helmet use!) Gordy and Zack, the TV star, Bernie and
Petei Z, but we missed Dug Seedin. Too bad...
	Sofia won Second place in class in the Concours, a real surprise, as
she is starting to show her age around the edges, esp. after a 1300 mile
drive. Nice bonus for me!
	The 2700 mile round trip was mostly uneventful other than a belt pulley
starting to give up and a rough run on the return. I stopped at a NAPA
store and bought a set of plugs-New Lodge had fouled at 1800 miles, oh
oh,...more to fix, and the car ran great after that. The Clinton,
Arkansas NAPA has parts for Alfas! LOL! The guy really did say "furrin
car" and the counter guy said "y'all got a what?" I felt outnumbered.
Who is Dale Earnhardt? J/K...

Great trip, nice time. Can't wait til Portland :o)

AlfaBill
- --
M a s t r o  M o t o r s -
Wholesale Internet Parts for Alfa Romeo & Subaru
http://mastroalfa.com/parts.htm
http://mastrosubaru.com/parts.htm