80's Spider Zender duplicates

Several months ago, when I still read my Alfa Digests, a fellow said that=
 he
was going to try to duplicate his Spider Zender kits in order to help us
mid-eighties Spider owners get rid of our clunky looking bumpers and tack=
foam spoiler (If the Digest is the same as it used to be, I am sure I wil=
l be
flamed for that last sentence). I think his name was either Roger or Robe=
rt,
with a French-looking last name that started with an 'L,' followed by an =
'a,'
and then an 'f,' I believe. I am curious if the Zender kits were ever
successfully duplicated and how they fit and look.

Best,

Gregory Scott

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webm=
ail.netscape.com.