Re:GTjr door hinges

It seems that door hinge bushings are not  available and other choices
involve some sort of machining.  I might as well have them made up
myself.  Is anyone interested in door hinge bushings.  The more I have
made the less expensive they will be.  I hope to get them for about 2
dollars US each and will sell to digesters full car sets (8) at my cost
plus shipping (US mail).  My first choice of material is SAE 660 bronze
or an oil impregnated sintered bronze (Oilite) but if anyone has a better
suggestion, I am open to input.

Chris Hall
christian147@domain.elided