Miscellaneous F. S.

Surplus to my needs at the present time are the following items that might
be of interest to you, particularly if you are tired of running from your
computer screen to the garage to work on your Alfa.  All are priced
reasonably, and will be shipped from the New York City area:
1982-1989 Factory Shop Manual- All Spider Models
1990-1994 Factory Shop Manual- All Spider Models
1994-1995 Factory Shop Manual- All 164 LS Models (three heavy volumes)
Seat covers-khaki with Alfa Romeo logo, includes head rest covers- Fits All
Spider Models
Bosch Tester- As seen in first shop manual above- all Spider Models
New Rebuilt Cylinder Heads- 164 L Models, new 'innards', (ready to bolt on).

If you are interested, kindly give me a message.  Thank You.  Bob Little