0-60 in V-6's

Based on personal experience, at least one set of donuts, and several sets
of annoyed neighbors:

Slipping first gear while keeping rev's up is the first key to a low time
here, and shifting with a "notched" double clutch near redline is the
other.

Essentially, let the clutch out at about 3-3500 and keep your revs there
until the car catches up; redline it, giving a slight blip at the top;
notch out into neutral between 1 and 2 when the blip relieves the presure
on the clutch; kick the clutch; come into second as quickly as you are
comfortable; Redline.

I think a hot ECU/delimiter will get you to 60 in second, though I'm using
the 4.10 in the '81 GTV6 as my paradigm.  Your results may differ, based on
altitude.  Serving Suggestion.  Regular margarine may be substituted for
Parkay brand.

Craig