1300 Junior value

re:
Subject: Gt 1300 Junior value in U. S.

I would go and buy an issue of Keith Martin's Sports Car Market. He is
becoming quite the guru when it comes to exotic and collector cars. He has a
fairly comprehensive price guide on Alfas. He has a web site, which even has
a few alfa ads (no juniors and seems like a very small portion of what is
normally in the paper edition)

http://www.sportscarmarket.com/
http://www.sportscarmarket.com/ads.htm#ALFA

Also , use the Hemmings as a guide for proving to the insurance company that
your car is worth more (by citing ads).

http://www.hemmings.com/hemmings/htm/home.htm

Just do not give up. They will pay out if you bother them long enough and
supply documentation of your  type of car selling for more. Next time, get
agreed value insurance from Hagerty, or others.

http://www.hagerty.com (down when I pinged it, but this one worked
http://www.hagertyinsurance.com/)

thx
luke, San Mateo, CA

74 Spider (smogged, thanks to Sander's Automotive smog place in San Carlos)
82 GTV6 3.0s (I am repainting all the black / gray trim, I even broke the
little triangular trim piece by the rear side window, it was fastened AND
glued!)
95 164LS (not getting much use with the short commute)
99 Audi A6 Q (getting buffed at Rector Motors Monday, why does that sound
weird?)