Shops and opions in Detroit

I've just purchase a 67 spider and wish to have the engine rebuilt
I'm in the Detroit, Michigan area and I'm looking for a shop and some
opinions on
there work.
I have found Trail Auto in dearborn Height but know nothing about them
any experence out there.
any other suggestions as to where to have my rebuild done?
I'm willing to drive a couple of hundred miles to find a shop so canada and
chicago are ok.
I've rebuild a number of Motorcycle motors are the alfas all that diffucult?
any advice on a rebuild is welcome.  Thanks
Joe Davis