Drain current on Alfa 90

>>I have measured the drain current with everything off, and it's about
26mA.
Is this excessive, or am I to expect this due to drain from clock and
odometer?<<

On one of our Maserati the battery was going flat in about 4 days. I
checked it over
and found a current drain of 0.79A with the ignition turned off. I traced=

this to
one of the security devices, and with this disconnected the battery staye=
charged for weeks. With just the clock and the like connected the current=

drain was 0.01A

I would doubt that 0.026A (26mA) would kill the battery in a week, and I
would =

doubt the car alone would draw that much power. I would be tempted
to look at items such as a boot or under bonnet light (not sure on the 90=
),
stereo, amplifier or maybe even a faulty fan component, wired to still
come on with the ignition turned off.

All the best

Keith