Re: Giulia Super 2.0 fueling problem - HELP!

Nick,

> - noticable flat spot at about 2100 revs under cruising or modest
>acceleration.

>when I
>pulled the plugs today after a short run, they were nice and black.

I am by no means a Weber expert, but I don't see anyone else responding to
your post.  It sure sounds to me like you've got an overly rich mixture.
Find out what jets your carbs have in them, and compare with other Weber
owners and spec sheets.  I'll bet that substitution of the correctly sized
jets will solve your problem.

Rich Wagner
'82 GTV6 Balocco
Montrose, CO