164 fan relays - which is which?

Anybody know off hand which relay in the 164 is for the low speed fan
setting?  My low speed is inoperative, and I suspect the relay (the
resistor is OK, and I checked the temp sensor in the radiator as well,
and have done enough diagnostics to know that the temp sensor is sending
the right signals).  The two relays closest to the fan (center of the
car) are the fan relays, right?  These are very similar but not the
same, and one is easy to find and the other scarce.  I'd like to know
which is which before replacing one or both, if anyone knows.  The
Cardisk has a diagnostic procedure but I don't have a multimeter fancy
enough to approach the 164 with.

     Jeff Matson
     '74 GTV 2000
     '91 164L