Wes Ingram Website

Hello All,
Somebody made reference to Wes Ingram's website in a recent digest.  I don't
know how that person got the information, but that was the wrong address.  I
wasn't going to spring the news to the digest for a few more days, but since
the cat's out of the bag, I have no choice but to point you to the right
direction.  It's located at

http://www.wesingram.com

a lot easier to remember than the site given yesterday, that was my 'working
copy' site, and not as recent.  We opted for his own domain name.

It's not finished yet, they never are, but it's close enough for public
consumption.  There are LOTS more pictures and articles to add, but it's a
good start.  There will be more additions forthcoming, so please keep
checking back.

Please review it and let me know if you see any serious problems, it's
written for a minimum 800x600 screen size.  There are no 'Shop Pics' yet, I
know about that one.  I wrote it in pure HTML, nothing fancy.

Thank You!

Steve Schaeffer
Seattle, WA
'67 GTV (Turner)