Re: Master Cylinder

A little extra on this, I wanted to get a repair kit for my MC on the GTV,
and talking to Jon Norman at Alfa Parts in Berkeley, he told me that the
repair kit is about $5 cheaper than a brand new ATE MC, and that doing the
repair is a real B.... worse than the clutch MC.

Also you can go to a 22mm piston from an Alfetta which should give some
better braking, at least a harder pedal.

FWIW

Henrik