Re: Changing door locks on '87 Spider

This is an easy job.

The only trick I found was getting the door panel off (there is a screw
under a cap in the door pull) once you undo that the rest is good.

and while you are working inside tape up the watershield to get it out of
the way. A snake light inside makes it easy to see but if you have enough
light where you are working go for it.

If you have specific questions feel free to ask me either on or off digest

Alan Florsheim
Hornall Anderson Design Works
Tel: 206.467.5800
Web:  http://www.hadw.com