Changing door locks on '87 Spider

I just noticed that I can get a new set of door locks from IAP.  Since my
Spider has a different lock on each door (only one of which I have a key
for!) this has some serious appeal to me.

My question: how much of a job is it to change the locks myself?  Are there
any tricks or "trick tools" that would help?

While I'm on this subject, how about the trunk and gas cap lever locks?
The Spider's PO didn't have the key for these locks.  How bad is it to
change them?

Thanks in advance!

 -Robert
  1985 GTV6
  1987 Spider Quadrifoglio

 Robert Abatecola       | Software Development, Network Consulting,
 The Stradivarian Group | Database Development (4D, FoxPro, FMPro,
 (408) 257-4482         | PowerBuilder), Internet Connectivity,
 robert@domain.elided       | Macintosh/UNIX/Windows