No more shakes..... an embarassing tale

When I had my '74 gtv at the CTAROC time trials about a month ago, the front
end would display some shake if I let go of the steering wheel (on the trip
up, not on the track).  Also, under hard braking, I would get some front end
shake.

Well, after finally getting around to checking things out the other night, I
discovered that I had one polyurethane camber bushing, and one rubber one.
As it turns out, when I replaced the left upper A arm, a while back, I forgot
to change out the camber bushing with the poly one I was using.  The result
was uneven damping.

So, after replacing the bushing with a poly one, all is well now.  I don't
have the shakes anymore......... of course now my "miraculously cured" clutch
slip has now reared its ugly head once again.

bob brady, dvaroc
yardley, pa