Serpents and Milanos

Greetings Alfisti !

Does anyone have a .gif or .jpg file of the Alfa serpent in color? ( you
know : green serpent, red man, gold crown )  I have found one on black
and white but not color.

And now a retrospective on my crunched/fixed/recrunched Milano.

 About a month and a half ago I got rearended.  After getting lots on
info on prices ( thanks Brian Shorey ) and dealing with  insurance
companies ( thanks Terry Akins ) I dealt with the other drivers insurance
co.  They send out an appraiser who happend to be an alfisto and is on
this list ( he also desires to remain anonymous ).  He was able to
appraise the car high enough to get it repaired instead of totalled.  He
even found me a great body shop ( Harry and Alex's in Van Nuys).  They
fixed the car for what the insurance co. was willing to pay and even
painted my severely stone chipped hood for $100. I even got a cool Chevy
Lumina ( I felt just like Fox Mulder ).

 When I got my car back they had completely detailed the interior, under
the hood, and polished the whole car. It never looked better ( black Gold
edition).  Unfortunately last thursday night a dog/coyote decided to jump
at my car on a two-lane road.  It hit right behind the right front wheel
and crunched the fender, broke one of the gray plastic rocker panel
pieces, and put some waviness in the botton third of both side doors.  Oh
well, back to Harry !

Nothing much left of the offending beastie.

Don't forget to treasure your Alfa's, you never know when they might get
crunched.

Ciao !

Dan

68 Euro Duetto ( getting dangerously close to being painted )
87 Milano Gold ( looks perfect fron the front, back or left side )