John H's minilite "tirade"

John H. has always been a light of knowledge and civility but I don't
know; those minilite/panasports look pretty cool on a Bertone GTV.
Personally I favor the Australian Daytona look-alikes at $100.00 per
from Ricambi.

I used to have Cosmics on my Mini (before I graduated to Italian cars).
As far as steering wheel applications go, the man couldn't be more
correct but I did see a nice Grant at Pep Boys the other day which could
look good on the GTV !

Best,
    Tim Weston
    AROCSC (great people)
    ARA (very nice northerners w/ a great magazine)