Milano 2.5 rough idle

Recently my 89 Milano Gold has been running very poorly when cold, and
idling a little rough. When first driving away in the morning (not too
cold, I live in Southern California) its like I push the gas and it's a
noticeable second before it goes. I noticed the large hose clamp that
connects the airbox to the AFM in loose so you can just pull them apart,
but the clamp won't tighten anymore (stuck?). Also, I notice when I
first start the car at night and hit the gas a little, the headlights
and instrument lights brighten then dim when the revs go back down.
Also, if I try to put 3 or more power windows down at the same time, my
CD player shuts itself off, then comes back on as soon as I let go of
the buttons. The battery light also comes on very briefly in the
mornings some times too, but goes out as soon as I start moving. I think
the P.O. might have put the wrong battery in the car, as it is smaller
than the stock battery. I can tell because the little clamps that hold
it in wont fit any more. Any ideas?

Thanks

   -Chip
89 Milano Gold