Cooling Questions

OK, I have a leak and I don't know from where or why on my GTV-6.
I just had my radiator rodded out a few days ago in an effort to solve an
overheating problem. The thermostat is also fairly recent.
Anyhow, I put it all back together and found a steady little strem to be
coming out of somewhere near the water pump.
I took the water neck all off and everything just about down to the pump
and there doesn't seem to be a loose gasket or anything.
It seems as if the stream appears to be coming from below or right
near the pump, however, the pump was recently replaced in January.
So, my question is, where is all this coming from???
Have I done anything wrong? Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Jay Ogorzalek
'83 GTV-6

End of alfa-digest V7 #806