posting policy

Any other fans of "Car Talk" amongst us? Personally, love the show but not
enough Alfa content! %-)

Would like to propose a list policy requiring all posts to have generous
humour content - preferably on those very technical issues and in a very
subtle form so as to best confuse the uninitiated/newbies/not-mechanically
inclined. This would of course be at "their" expense to the considerable
pleasure of "us" (intellectually superior beings)!

Some list members, i've noticed, are already extremely talented at this
sport. Keep up the good work!

Now, on to more serious issues:

My car seems to be Under Steering quite a lot (a.k.a. "going under steers"
for those not living in cattle country), this always seems to happen when I
get really thick Bar Sway (previously posted incorrectly as a reference to a
Sway Bar) and my doctor has increased my shocks to the maximum - i'm going
to go for home therapy next time.

My question is: "Do i add more torque, and at which wheel, to correct the
under-steering habit or will it just cause me to lose grip of my one end?"

Thanks, any help much appreciated!