RE: AC

the absolute fastest way to cool off a GTV6 or similar car in Southern
California summer at noon is to open all doors, the sun roof if there is
one, and in the mean time you can "warm up" your AC.  Temps inside a parked
car at noon are enough to keep your caffe espresso pipping hot.
Jorge
was GTV6
now Milano