Fred's trip to KC

I'll be driving a Dodge van towing an enclosed white trailer which will
contain my Junior Zagato.  My route will be North out of Florida on I-75
until I hit an interstate going due West to KC..  Leaving Sunday sometime
and I'm not going to set any speed records because of the valuable cargo I
can't afford to damage.  Hope to see a lot of you out there and perhaps at a
technical session one of the days.  Fred Di Matteo  AROC Tech Advisor in
Fort Myers, Florida