RE: WIN $4k AMP ~ Day 24 (cars aren't musical?!?)

hi *georgie-weorgie*,

moronic turd?  pointy-headed "opinions" ?  worthless dickhead?  how intellectual
ewe must be!  i dint know there *were* narrow neanderthal-viewed intellectuals!
PLEASE enlighten me as to the email address of the usenet - i'd be happy to have
the whole world view this exchange!

ciao cherie, bye-bye!

ps - waddya gonna do w/the neato $4k amp when ya win it - hook up a killer
stereo in yer mini-van?