Re: shipping costs - USPS

I will second Marko's comment. In recent years I've sent and received
hundreds of packages both domestically and internationally, and I'm so
fed up with FedEx, UPS and DHL that I get mad even just thinking about
it. The USPS service, while often not the most convenient particularly
when trying to track a package, has been the most reliable and least
expensive way to get things to Europe from the United States and vice
versa.

Godfrey