Milano SUnroof drains

>"OK guys, I'm getting desperate! Location of drains for Milano sunroof
PLEASE & best way to clean.  I know it's been 'talked' about before."

Drains are on the front corners of the sunroof.  To get at them, remove
the sunvisor, the ceiling hand hold, and the press on trim around the
sunroof (with the sunroof open).  You should be able to lower the corner
of the headliner enough to get at the fitting where the tube connects
tot he sunroof tub.  The hose is routed down the front door pillars and
exits behind the wheels.

On my platinum, the connection between the tube and the tub was
leaking.  I used several clamps and silicon to seal it better to the tub
stub and have not had a problem since.  I didn't have to clean out the
tube.

Scott Swanberg, St. Paul, MN
'87 Milano Platinum