Need 164 help

Ok, I'm asking now...

Sofia, after an exciting life on the road with AlfaBill, is starting to
show some grey hair. 95,000 miles and she is still healthy but feeling
her age lately.

Here's the problem
1) The car has had a nasty miss/splutter under low rpm load, not
consistent, and it seems to be in lower half of rpm range. Fuel filter
is recent. Ignition is all fresh, cap, rotor, KV85 Maggies(-pretty
too...), Lodge plugs, O2 sensor. I think it is fuel related. No air
leaks to be found, new idle speed motor seal, checked the connections
all over the motor...(can't be carbon...*wink wink*)

What are the symptoms of a weak fuel pressure regulator?
And do coils go bad/weak? ie: weak? Can you test it? other than the wet
finger method? :o)

And unrelated...more recent...
2) I have lost power to the rear windows, instrument cluster, all but
headlights outside, directionals and center a/c controller functions
such as fog lights. It blew the 7.5 fuse for the parking lights, but
replacing it caused no reocurrance. Also top left hazard light relay on
fuseblock was shot (smelled burnt...and opening it confirmed this. I
don't know if this is a cause or result. I am now looking at the relay
for "key related functions", (on Cardisk, I24a or b, can't remember
which, Alfa books say I35. ) as i have no power going to these areas.
Anyone have this happen?

Ideas are appreciated.

Oh, to get old...
Sofia, 9 years old in July, no plaque in her veins.
- --

			   B i l l   H a r k e l l
			      Tampa Florida USA
		       '91 Alfa 168B / '69 Alfa Spider