Thanks for the warm welcome, dyno shop near SF?

First of all, a hearty Thank You to all who responded to my first post about
my '74 GTV.  I'll be joining AROC, getting the Spica manual and giving it a
careful look.  I'm also significantly relieved to hear that my oil pressure
is within spec.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a chassis dyno shop in the Bay Area?
I want to establish a baseline before I start dreaming about engine
rebuilds, dual Webers, etc.

Thanks!

Andy Newell
'74 GTV