Bocelli and Alfas...

> Mr. Bocelli does fairly well with the talent he has, especially on
pop
> tunes; but if you compare his attempts at operatic arias to those of a true
> operatic tenor, he gets left on the grid.
>
> For truly inspired driving, try a CD of Puccini's "La Boheme" with either
> Pavarotti or Domingo in the role of Rudolfo.  You can get a one-disk
> "highlights" CD rather than purchase the full opera.
>

> Put that on in old Sofia and you'll fly through the corners.

Shoot, Skip, You gotta understand, I'm in Florida, I thought I was
cultured cuz I could pronounce Bocelli. Here in the state that perfected
the Redneck, where we drive Alpha Romeros, most folks think a tenor is
the same as two fives.

Snicker...

(I'll probably find a boot print in my hood in the morning...)

AlfaBill aka the Alfa Squirrel