'72 Montreal for sale

for a net-impared person:

My 1972 Alfa Romeo Montreal is now available out of auction and is available
for private sale.

Even though the auction is closed, the auction site can still be viewed for
reference which incudes several photos:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=108429031

The car can be seen in Westbrook, CT. Please call Rich Senft at 860.399.5967
to arrange a meeting to see the car. He is available by phone during business
hours.

Rich has done a vast majority of work on the car and it is currently stored
at his shop. Rich is very knowledgeable about Alfas as well as other marques.

My reason for selling the car is that, living in urban New York City, I don't
have the garage space nor the time to enjoy the car as it is meant to be
enjoyed.

The terms are:
Non-refundable deposit of $1,000 US at time of sale agreement. Sale to be
concluded within 30 days of deposit.

My asking price is $15,500. The selling price is negotiable. I have $26,000
in the car.
I am not desparate to sell the car. More important to me is that it finds a
good home where it will be appreciated and driven.

Please inform me by return email as to your interest, timetable etc...

Thanx,

Joe Aisenstadt