Milano windshield wiper tubes and engine temp fluctuations

Okay okay, so I bought a couple of REALLY COOL motors and running gear and
Alfa threw in some bodies and stuff. To whom ever recently posted that bit of
wisdom, thanks!

Now for the post.

1. Extremely minor problem #237. The windshield wiper tank is leaking near
the front cross member. I am thinking either the tank or the tubes are shot.
Does any one know how much tubing is routed from the tank to the headlight
washers, and what ID tubing it is? Does the lead t-off somewhere to go to the
windshield jets?

2. A little more troubling problem #22. In traffic the engine temperature
migrates between 175 and the first tick mark (200?). The fan works, the water
pump was replaced about 10k miles ago, and the car has 72k California miles.
Is this temperature fluctuation normal for a Milano? Should I get one of Tom
Zat's bigger radiators? Is a simple flush in order? I understand that rodding
is not an option.

Thanks,
Peter Lundquist
'69 GTV
'87 Platinum
P.S. For fathers day I've requested that we go to the Shallow Alto Concours.
I may even be able to drag wife and daughter in the GTV!