Re: euro downpipes

Hi,

	I've tried a euro downpipe, straight pipe and a custom cat setup. I
think the custom cat setup gave the most torque and good horsepower. The stright
pipe gave the most noise and a somewhat "riceboyish" off-throttle sound which I
don't like. The euro downpipes are the best compromise since it has flex joints
and resonators and is not that loud either.
	I think an ideal setup for the Milano would be custom bend downpipes
with movable flanges, 164L cat (since it's flat and big),  no center muffler,
and a rear stebro. I would not waste money on a stock rear muffler because it
has very poor fit and has horrble bends and kinks. Not to mention the price is
about the same as the stebro unit. Most aftermarket cats are not flat enough to
allow sufficient ground clearence for lowered cars. Also they hang down too low
and do not have any provision for the support bracket. Which means that it is
putting more burden on the rubber hangars and manifold.

Zamani