164 windshield replacement

> Many newer cars and vans
> have well integrated windshields.  I've had winshields repaced in my
> milano and my wife's former saab 9k without much gripe from the
> installer (I now live about 250 miles from the installer I used to use,
> however).
Rodney and all;

The windshield is a standard replacment, our shop car, Black Beastie, of
Louisiana fame and source, has a chipped and cracked windshield, About
$560 to replace with a new Alfa Romeo glass from the glass company. You
do need to replace the trim pieces around the glass as they are
destroyed during removal and new ones are placed into the new urethane
as the window is installed. They are held in with the urethane.

AlfaBill
- --
M a s t r o  M o t o r s -
Wholesale Internet Parts for Alfa Romeo & Subaru
http://mastrosubaru.com/parts.htm
http://mastrosubaru.com/superpro.htm
http://mastrosubaru.com/magnecor.htm