Re: 164 Windshield Replacement

Rodney:
I got the same reticence from a rural Texas shop a couple a years back.
I appreciated the guy's respecting my car.  I much prefer "Nope" to
"Oops".

A local office of a chain of glass shops had a database of info, ordered
the installation kit (some glue (sealer) & templates to help get the
glue in the right place (I think)) and when done said this job was like
replacing a Chrysler windshield. No leaks and now about 3 or 4 years
later building up rock chips and stars (wish Texas would not use gravel
and tar to repair its roads.)

Shop around and find someone who has confidence in himself and will take
care of your car. Good Luck,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX