Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 17:13:16 +0200

Does anybody know a reliable source for USED Spider parts in Europe
(preferably Italy or Germany)? I have already sent several e-mails to couple
of firms or individuals in the States (including APE and AlfaBill), and
there was no problem until I said that I was in Croatia, Europe. Nobody
answered me with the price of shipping. Is shipping used parts from States
to Croatia really that expensive? Could anybody help me, please?

Marko
Spider '72
Alfetta GTV 2.0 '81
Croatia, Europe