Fuel Pressure Regulator for Webers

My GT Junior started leaking fuel out of the top of the fuel
pressure regulator/filter housing.  It came out of the small hole on
top that (I suppose) allows atmospheric pressure to reach the back
side of a diagpram.

Can these units be rebuilt?   I don't see any kits for sale in IAP or
Centerline.  I'll try Alfa Ricambi tomorrow.  I'm hoping that its got
a simple rubber diapram that could be replaced with some thin gasket
material.

As a temporary measure, I just replaced the regulator/filter with an
in-line filter.  I think this should be ok, since I have a mechanical
fuel pump.

TIA

John Basel
60 Giulietta Spider