Milano front "corner" lights

Hi all,

Our Milano manual is still on order, but lo and behold--the radio is working
again!!  I've just left the knob in the "on" position permanently, so it
turns on and off relative to the ignition.  Evidently something is wrong
mechanically with the knob or the contacts are just dirty.

Moving along, does anyone know the type of bulb that is fitted to the two
front corner lights (I guess these are what are called "parking lights")
right next to the main headlights?  These were out from the get-go and I
installed what looked like the correct replacement, but evidently this was a
mistake as both new bulbs blew after about a days' use.  Interestingly, the
small bulb which lights up the automatic transmission indicator also decided
to go.  All other lights, fortunately, are functional.  Thanks.

Chris and Josie Robyn
El Cerrito, CA
'84 GTV-6
'91 168