GTV-6/Milano Euro-Downpipes

Actually your garage is correct.  You need the O2 sensor for =

proper running mixture control.  Without it,  the engine will
run richer and your mileage and power will be lower.  I ran
the Ansa flexible down pipes for a while on one of my cars
and it had a fitting for the O2 sensor.  If you don't have one,
I'd let the shop go ahead and put one in.  Running =

perpetually rich is not good for the engine in the long run.

Gerry Lehmann