Parting out 71 Spider

I am parting out my 71 spider parts car.  There are a few parts I'd like to
keep for myself, but I'd rather sell everything else (or give it away) than
see it go to the junkyard or crusher.  Here's a list of the notable available
parts, but it isn't complete.  Please email me if you need something but don't
see it on this list.

1 pair Dellorto DHLA 40 carbs with adaptors
2 rust free doors - complete with glass
trunk lid - rust free but slight dent
1 leak-free gas tank
good windshield & trim
convertible top bows - top is shot
misc underhood items
all chrome trim/lights/etc
transmission
rear axle (non-lsd, 4.56 ratio)

Again, please email with needs (or call number below).  Car has to go before I
return to school in August, so I'd like to finish parting it out by early
August.

Car is located in Ann Arbor, MI

Thanks!

Ian Lomax
MBA Candidate, Class of Y2K
Graduate School of Industrial Administration
Carnegie Mellon University
734-622-9957
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/ilomax/index.html