Re: Alfa's return

When and where is this event taking place?  I really want to go but haven't
seen details about it.

- -Robert
 1985 GTV6
 1987 Spider Quad

>Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 10:40:10 -0700
>From: Bill Bergman <bill.bergman@domain.elided>
>Subject: Alfa's return
>
>I also would like to see lots of Alfisti out for the Palo Alto concours.
>Our good friend Ron Horowitz has worked hard to put this event together
>and it should be a good one. I will be out there early, helping get
>things done and it should be a great showing of our marque. Let's show
>Ron that we appreciate his efforts.

 Robert Abatecola       | Software Development, Network Consulting,
 The Stradivarian Group | Database Development (4D, FoxPro, FMPro,
 (408) 257-4482         | PowerBuilder), Internet Connectivity,
 robert@domain.elided       | Macintosh/UNIX/Windows