Alfa's return

Hi,

While I eagerly await any possible news to the effect that Alfa might
decide to return to the U.S., I would also like to suggest, that as a
writer of manuals, we often use "boiler plate" material in our manuals.
Information that doesn't really need to be updated or changed can be
left in place. Most likely, someone simply didn't bother to delete the
U.S. information. Merely a guess on my part, but...like they say, "it
could happen."

I also would like to see lots of Alfisti out for the Palo Alto concours.
Our good friend Ron Horowitz has worked hard to put this event together
and it should be a good one. I will be out there early, helping get
things done and it should be a great showing of our marque. Let's show
Ron that we appreciate his efforts.

Bill Bergman
'89 spider
NKYDNKY