sunroof

owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< RE: Milano/75 PITARSC news

 I have not found any adverse effects from just removing the deflector all
 together.  It did not appear to be very functional and I travel at decent
 speeds with an open sunroof on a regular basis.

My GTV-6 has a manual factory sunroof, no deflector, just a simple panel that
slides open and shut.  It works perfectly and I can't see why a deflector
would be an advantage.  The problem with the Milano system is that it is more
complicated than it needs to be, or as my folks would say, just a needless
gimmick meant to break down.  It takes very little effort to open and close
the manual sunroof from the driver's seat.  In the assistant's seat, my kinda
tiny wife has some trouble reaching it, though.  Of course, she also can't
reach the window lift switches!

Charlie
AROSC
El Lay, USA