Re: Yo Anthunee! and Alfetta and County Nazis

Yo! Billy babe,
 How ya doin?
 The Sport Sedan would absolutly make it to Florida or anywhere. Your
right about rust out here. Even rust won't rust. Pretty dry.
 Got a seriously intested Alfa guy from back east who will be relocating
to S/ Cal in the not to distant future. I'm holding the car for him.
Thank the Alfa Gods I won't have to part it out. Actually,I didn't
really want to sell it but the County Nazis have been going around the
neighborhood looking over fences and wrighting citations for
"non-roadworthy vehicles". They only allow one non-runner on MY property
that isn't garaged. Anything that isn't garaged must be stored in an
area no larger than 10x20 feet. They have nailed a bunch of people all
around me but haven't got me yet. Maybe my "Don't Tread On Me" battle
flag flying in the front of my house sent the message I intended. Its
only a matter of time though. Its heart wrenching to see peoples private
property being dragged off their property and impounded. Were not
talking rusted hulks here either. Some of these veicles are worth a lot
and are irreplacable. Guy across the street lost his 1914 Overland. But
the people won't band together so we have no power. I wonder if this is
going on anywhere else. Anybody know? Now I can understand to some
extent junk cars in front yards in plain sight. But back yards and out
of view? I never even knew some of the cars I seen towed out of here
even existed and I've lived in this house for 15 years. So whats next?
Gov't going to tell me what color to paint my house?

Regards,
Tony,
Pissed off in occupied territory

Anthony Licalzi