RE: found: Spider FS and Cher

> I do not know what to say. I am speechless. Without speech.
> I think it is fair to say that I have never seen this in the Alfa kingdom.
> Mind you, I am not passing judgement, just pointing it our as
> something......once again, I am at a loss for words...  je ne sais quoi

wow!  i'm truly inspired!  from the state that brought you the tiled alfa
spider we have yet another piece of art.  fred, what the heck are you
teaching people down there?

rest easy, as in the words of the seller this is "probably the only time
you'll see Cher, Tina Turner and Elizabeth Taylor in the same vehicle", and
"This showstopper toy is one of a kind".  sounds like somebody issued a
restraining order..

bs