Milano sunroof troubles

Count me in for the Pain in the Milano sunroof club.  On my milano gold,
once you open the sunroof, slide it back, the wind deflector rises, and
doesn't want to go down, when I'm trying to close the sunroof.  Which means
that unless I manually push it back down (done by reaching out the window,
and holding it down while closing the sunroof) can't close the sunroof.  The
car is otherwise in great shape, just haven't had a chance to fix this
glitch due to lack of time.  If anyone knows a quick fix, let me know

Thanks
Peter Fugedi