Two fuel tanks

Hi all,

Seeing Ted Williams posts about speakers and fuel tanks behind the rear
sets in his milano triggered a question I've had for a while.

On my Alfetta and 90, the fuel tank (all 50 litres of it) is mounted
under the boot floor. In theory it would be possible to install a
US-spec Milano (and Alfetta?) fuel tank (+filler + exapansion tank etc),
with a gravity feed straight into the under-floor tank. Any thoughts?

I am *not* seriously contemplating this - this is just idle speculation.
I like the size of my boot, and at 450Km per tank on the highway, I'm
not really complaining about the range.

Tony
1979 Alfetta 2000 (parting out)
1985 Alfa 90 2.5i
The Alfa 90 page http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7709
- --
Tony Lupton                          *     Astracon (Australia) Pty Ltd
Learning Products Team Leader     *    *   339 Coronation Drive
Email: t.lupton@domain.elided       *    PO Box 1656
Phone: +61 7 3259 2382                     Milton Qld 4064
Fax:   +61 7 3259 2259              *      Australia