Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:33:19 -0700
From: Michael Harris <michaeldch@domain.elided>
Subject: Milano Verde wheel wanted

Hi:
I had some bad news at the wheel shop yesterday - I seem to have one rather
bent Milano Verde wheel that I need to replace.  It's actually bent on the
inside of the rim (the weakest place).
If anyone has one verde wheel (in good shape) to sell, please let me know.
Thanks
Michael
1985 GTV6
http://www.gtv6.org/