Milano club

Hi, my names Ian and I'm an Alfaholic...

It all started years ago... First I bought one Alfa, then I had to have
another and another, soon people were wondering about the bare aluminum
block in the corner of the living room...

Sign me up for the Milano groups.  I qualify for drooping headliner and
lazy tachometer.

Curious about my fuel economy though,  Wondering why it isn't better
when I'm only turning 1500rpm at 80MPH   #;^)

Ian