Re: snowbirds

Another query to the arctic realm -- has anyone tried retro-fitting Milano
14" wheels and 185/70-14's on a GTV6 for snow-plowing?

Some while ago I aired my confusion as to why the GTV6 on 195/60-15's
seemed slightly less capable in the snow; slightly less stuck to the road
than the Alfetta sedan.  The finger of suspicion pointed to the wide tires
- -- narrower tires seem to negotiate snow, etc. better.

r.m.bies