Old Magazines with I-cars

I recently acquired a very large quantity of old car magazines from 1955 thru 1962. I've cherry-
picked them for my own uses and will be selling the rest on eBay a few at a time as I get the
time.

Some of the ones I will be selling include great cover shots of Ferraris, Lancias, and even one
Fiat convertible. I also have a few with Alfa Spider road tests. (The Alfa cover shots are not for
sale <g>.)

Anyway, if you have any particular interests, I-car or otherwise, write me off-line and I'll see
what I can find for you. Digesters get first shot at them at good prices before I send them off to
the eBay feeding frenzy!

Karl