Various Milano musings...

I promise this is the last chunk of bandwidth I use up (at least
until I get back from vacation!).
Radiator is fixed.
Working on the turn signal.
Working on the paintwork.
Now, how about oil leaking from the camshaft covers? Yes, those
two round covers are displaying leakage, and I'm wondering what
seals need replacing.
Incidentally, I'm thoroughly enjoying all the responses from my
all my non-car-freak friends in the three weeks I've owned the
car. Is it a Jetta? No. Is it a Saab? No. Is it a Volvo? Heavens
above, no. Any other Milano owners had some strange guesses from
people as to what the car actually is? Maybe it's my musician
streak that has forced me to buy a car that stands out from the
crowd ;-)
Neil.

===
Neil A. Smith, Musician